Wednesday, July 22, 2009

One of my favorite words!

No, not "new yarn", that's two words!

"Finished".

Hubster looked after the kidsters so that I could get some much needed sewing done. It's not that I mind sewing, I just don't like the idea of it. It always seems to be looming over my head that I have sewing to do in order to finish up some bags. Then the days pass and it seems even more arduous of a task. Well, today I dug in my heels, plugged in the iron and got to work. I was on a roll (and the 'sters all off at Auntie's for a swim) so I kept on going. I managed to sew three linings, complete with pockets and magnetic snaps, for all the cable handle bag sisters! And then the last one just kept leering at me. This fuzzster has been laying around for a long, long time. Frankly I was just tired of looking at it any longer so I made one for that too. Yes dear friends, four linings done. Now off to watch some tube and sew them into the bags.

Ahhh, the lovely sound of "Finished"!

2 comments:

Heather at Mad Rose Creations said...

TA-DA! Hurray!!! Congrats on finishing the lining. The sister bags looked lovely before, now they are going to be fantastic!

Alexandra said...

Wow! Congratulations! I love the color combinations, very pretty!